This website is owned by: Ajuntament del Vendrell
Plaça Vella, 1
43700 El Vendrell
Access to and use of the Vendrell City Council website is subject to the following conditions:
1. The user declares to have read and expressly accepted this legal notice when using and registering on the website of the City of Vendrell and / or the services offered, authorizing the City of Vendrell to do use of the data in accordance with the purposes and treatments described in this legal notice.
2. The Vendrell City Council reserves the right to update the contents of these web pages at any time, as well as to remove them and to limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
3. The material and contents collected on the website are the property of the Vendrell City Council or of third parties who have authorized their use in the Vendrell City Council and are protected by current legislation on intellectual property. Reproduction, copying, use, distribution, marketing, public communication or any other activity that may be done with the content without the express permission of the Vendrell City Council is prohibited; unless explicitly stated otherwise.
4. Vendrell City Council is not responsible for the content and information of third-party websites connected by links to the Vendrell City Council websites.
5. The Vendrell City Council is not obliged to control the information and opinions that users transmit or the use that they make of the information and contents collected on the website. Vendrell City Council reserves the right to remove any information or opinion from users that is contrary to current law, especially when it means a violation of the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person.
7. Vendrell City Council strictly complies with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Mail (LSSICE). The user of the website gives his express and unequivocal consent and, therefore, authorizes the incorporation of his data provided in the files of responsibility of the City of Vendrell and registered with the Catalan Data Protection Authority. The use of personal data will be confidential and will be used only to provide the services of the City of Vendrell. You may revoke the consent granted at any time, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms established in current legislation, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the Vendrell City Council at the following address:
Ajuntament del Vendrell – Servei d’Atenció al Ciutadà
Plaça Vella, 1
43700 – El Vendrell
8. The Vendrell City Council, with current technology, has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Royal decree 1720/2007, within the Regulation of security measures.